C1/2 - SOUNDEX® Performance Acoustic Curtain
This product has become the preferred choice for many contractors. Its exceptional acoustic performance exceeds most other variants available.
The C1/2 SOUNDEX® Performance Acoustic Curtain is probably the best readily obtainable temporary noise solution available and was designed specifically to provide a very high noise absorbing product with excellent attenuation for use as acoustic screening around site plant and other high noise emitting activities.
Each fire resistant curtain can be used to create any size of enclosure to ensure optimum acoustic performance. They are uniquely constructed with Velcro down either side to ensure a seamless noise barrier with eyelets positioned on all edges to enable suspension from site fencing, scaffolding, timber hoarding’s and many other substrates. The design of the curtains allows them to be folded and laid flat without damage to the acoustic core for easy storage and transportation.
Download Data Sheet
- Fire resistant
- Up to 32.6dB reduction in noise
- Excellent noise absorption
- Independently tested and certified to BS EN ISO 717-1 : 1997; BS EN ISO 345 : 2003; EN ISO 11654 : 1997
- Non-irritant acoustic material with no glass-fibre content
- Easy palletised transportation
- Fully printed personalisation available