C3/2 - SOUNDEX® Performance H²0-Tech® Acoustic Curtain
This light weight high performance acoustic barrier incorporates our H²0-Tech® waterproofing technology for environments of extreme humidity.
This particular product was designed incorporating H²0-Tech® fully waterproof technology with anti-bacterial properties that can be used in areas of very high humidity such as marine environments whilst also benefitting from an excellent attenuation to weight ratio.
These fire resistant curtains can be used to create enclosures as required to ensure optimum acoustic performance. They are uniquely constructed with Velcro down either side to ensure a seamless noise barrier with eyelets positioned on all edges to enable suspension from site fencing, scaffolding, timber hoarding’s and many other substrates. The design of the curtains allows them to be folded and laid flat without damage to the acoustic core for easy storage and transportation.
Download Data Sheet
- Fire resistant
- H²0-Tech® fully waterproof technology
- Up to 32.3dB reduction in noise
- Lightweight – 5Kg
- Independently tested and certified to BS EN ISO 717-1 : 1997; BS EN ISO 345 : 2003; EN ISO 11654 : 1997
- Non-irritant acoustic material with no glass-fibre content
- Simple palletised transportation
- Fully printed personalisation available