E1/2 - SOUNDEX® Quick-Tech® Micro Barrier
An excellent concept that is extremely quick and easy to use and a favourite of maintenance, utilities and civil engineering companies.
The Quick-Tech® Micro Barrier was designed specifically to provide a light-weight, fully waterproof acoustic enclosure with high attenuation performance for use as a temporary acoustic screen for smaller site tools and machines. They are extremely portable and very quick to erect giving excellent flexibility to move and locate them at the noise source on active maintenance or construction sites.
Utilising the four-gate barrier system ensures that they are lightweight and easy to transport whilst retaining a high level of performance. They are an extremely versatile enclosure with a variety of applications across a wide spectrum of industries.
Download Data Sheet
- Fire resistant
- H²0-Tech® waterproof technology
- Up to 32.3dB reduction in noise
- Independently tested and certified to BS EN ISO 717-1 : 1997; BS EN ISO 345 : 2003; EN ISO 11654 : 1997
- Non-irritant acoustic material with no glass-fibre content
- Very portable and quick to erect for maintenance work
- Fully printed personalisation available